That is the question.
A couple years back I bought myself a journal and started "journal-ing" about my day to day life with the kids. The day I bought the journal Paityn was about 2 years old and she hit me in the back of the head with her shoe. At the time she sat right behind me in the van and I had done or said something to her that she obviously didn't like. Paityn decided to take her shoe off, mind you it was not just any shoe, it was a Easter Sunday church shoe with about a 1 inch HARD HEEL!! and it was aimed right at the back of my head!! Just reliving this experience in my mind to write it here in this blog is giving me the anxiety!!
So onto today.
Katrina Rose is now two.
I love my baby girl I really do but she can throw a fit like nothing you have EVER seen before. If you think the exorcist was scary you have not met Katrina. She has not yet mastered the 360 degree turn of the head but everything else shes got down to a Mastered Skill!! I ain't joking!!
This morning I took one look at her special lovie we all call "Me-me" (its a lamb blanket that she has had since birth), and asked her if I could give me-me a bath, at first she hesitated and said "No" but then she said ok. So I grabbed it immediately and ran upstairs and started the laundry. Come downstairs, pop in a cartoon, sit down on the couch and we start watching the cartoon. Abbi wakes up, I go upstairs to grab her. When I get in Abbi's room I hear Katrina hop off the couch and start walking around.
Then you hear in a cute little voice
"Me-me?"
step step step
"Me-me where are you?"
I head downstairs with Abbi and I remind Katrina "Me-me was really dirty and mommy put it in the bath (washer)."
You would think the devil himself had just pinched her.
She fell to the ground on her belly face first and just started banging her head.
I mean BAM BAM BAM scream scream scream BAM BAM BAM feet kicking face pounding all out TEMPER TANTRUM!!
I had my iphone in my hand so I grabbed a quick (longest 1minute of my life) video of it to show her daddy later.
She bloodied her lip, her cheeks have little red dots or rug burn all over them, her nostrils are black and blue and her upper lip is all puffy!!!
I showed her the video clip I got of her fit about an hour later when we were sitting at the table eating lunch and she got a very confused look and said "Whats that?" I said "That's you throwing a fit!" she looked back at the video and tilts her head and makes a sad face and says "Sad choice" as she shakes her head back and forth!
Here is a picture of the damage she did to herself.
No comments:
Post a Comment