Monday, August 1, 2011

Sibling LOVE


I have the best siblings ever!! I feel very blessed now that I am in my 30s to have the siblings I have. There were many times when I was younger that I wished I was an only child (I mean really, who doesn't??) But now that we are all older I feel so blessed to have them all. Especially my older sisters who all have kids so we get a ton of hand me downs!! ;) My little brother has always been my most special sibling! He was the youngest so I got to pick on him a bunch and lock him in closets etc.... LOVE YOU G!!
Yesterday 3 of the 5 siblings met for lunch in Dunn, NC at a Cracker Barrel and had a wonderful lunch together. It was so nice seeing everyone and laughing and talking and enjoying each others company. It was unfortunately cut short when Clay and I had to jump from the table with children that needed to use the potty and neither of us had a spare second to inform the rest of the table that we were just running to the bathroom and would be right back. When we got back to the table our food was gone :( lesson learned for next time.
Here is a picture of everyone that was able to make it. Garet, Kelly and Colin Beane. Karen Beane with her 2 Kaz and Sam, then Clay and I with all of ours -Carly, she was traveling back from GA with Papa and Christine.

No comments:

Post a Comment