So I figure I would vent through my blog!!
Get it all out of my system then continue on with my day carrying a smile instead of anger!!
Life is just too short ...........
So I have an internet boutique on Etsy named Carlykins Boutique. I sell baby girl hair pretties and baby accessories.
I have been doing Carlykins since Carly was a NEWBORN. (I will make this a short version since Abbi is awake and my time is torn right now, but the main reason I need to vent to get it out so I can give her all of me in HAPPY mommy form).
I use facebook to do pretty much all my advertising. I dont really have the time or money to do much else. I was advertising today during nap time and all of a sudden got cut off by facebook. Told me I was spamming!! Here is the message I get now when I try to post:
This Feature is Blocked For You
As we notified you earlier, this feature is temporarily unavailable because you've been making spammy and irrelevant posts on Facebook Pages.
I am trying very hard to keep my cool! I really just want to cry! But I can not change what it out of my control so I am counting to 10 and venting through my fingers!
No sooner did I start advertising today on facebook did I get an order WASHINGTON STATE!!!
Clear over on the other side of the United States!!
My advertising on fb WORKS and now I am cut off!!
BUT
the most disgusting part of it all for me is fb wants me to buy their advertising!! I clicked on their link, filled out all the information, added a Carlykins picture, only to find out it was going to cost me $2.32 a click!! I do not have that kind of cash as a home based business!! This is just wrong and is really going to hurt my sales!!
I am trying very hard to keep my cool! I really just want to cry! But I can not change what it out of my control so I am counting to 10 and venting through my fingers!
No sooner did I start advertising today on facebook did I get an order WASHINGTON STATE!!!
Clear over on the other side of the United States!!
My advertising on fb WORKS and now I am cut off!!
BUT
the most disgusting part of it all for me is fb wants me to buy their advertising!! I clicked on their link, filled out all the information, added a Carlykins picture, only to find out it was going to cost me $2.32 a click!! I do not have that kind of cash as a home based business!! This is just wrong and is really going to hurt my sales!!
No comments:
Post a Comment