Monday, August 8, 2011

School Blues

Am I the only mommy to get Monday morning school blues?
I now have 3 kids in Elementary school each day and it is no fun for this mom!! On Sundays I think to myself it will be quieter tomorrow with 3 gone, but then they actually leave and I just want them home again!
Jacob is now in 4th grade, Carly 2nd grade and Paityn has started Kindergarten. WOW!! Time is just flying by with these angels God has given us!! Time never seemed to go this fast when I was a kid. I swore days were longer then 24 hours. Now that I am 35 all I do is blink and 3 years have gone by. I wish my iphone had a "LIFE PAUSE BUTTON" app for it!! Dag gum there is an app for everything else!!

Here is a picture of Jacob & Carly on their first day of school, July 11th, 2011. Aren't they GORGEOUS!!

Here is Paityn on her first day of Kindergarten with the Worlds Best Kindergarten teacher, Mrs. Milford (also known as Ms. Patrick)

No comments:

Post a Comment