One of my favorites has got to be all the different photo taking apps. You can give your photos all sorts of cool effects. I have a few different apps so far but my favorite has got to be Hipstamatic. I paid for this app, when most of the others are FREE apps. This app is well worth the $1.99 charge!
You can switch the lenses you use, the film and the flash setting. I am sure there are way more setting you can mess with but I am still new at it.
For as long as I can remember I have enjoyed taking pictures.
During High School I took a photography class (it was the only class I made sure I was there for daily ;) hahaha). My Dad went out and bought me a nice Pentax camera for the class. It was awesome! I remember taking all sorts of pictures then going in and actually getting to develop them myself in a dark room! That was so cool. I loved it! Maybe I will go back to school to play with photography?? Hmmmm
Ok back to topic.
I just downloaded a bunch of pictures I got of Katrina & Abbi out front playing this morning so I thought I would blog and share some of my favorite "Hipstamatic" photos.
Hope you dont mind a precious booty pic!! It was too picture perfect to me not to share!!
This one of Katrina in her Cinderella dress up costume is one of my absolute favorite photos ever!
No comments:
Post a Comment