In my 35 years there have only been a single handful of "Heart Stopping" moments for me. I would have to say my most recent was the moment Clay called me and told me"Lee passed away"
I screamed at him!!
I hung up on him!!
Today would be Lee-lee's 39th birthday.
Lee was a Best Friend to me from the moment I met him 14 years ago! He always knew the right thing to say and when to say it! He did not know a stranger and was ALWAYS around when you needed help or a hug or PEANUT BUTTER PANCAKES!!
Lee married the woman of his dreams, Sonia Behnke. She gave him many years of happiness while dating and right into marriage!! The two of them were completely meant for each other in every which way. Sonia and Lee have 2 children Ty and Mia.
We miss you Leroy!! You will always hold a special place in our hearts!
No comments:
Post a Comment