My Jen-Jen!!
Where do I begin?
Jen-Jen is my bestest friend in the whole world! She honestly is my everything! Without her........lets just not go there!
Jen-Jen is my BFF, has been for 20+ years! I met Jenny in 8th grade. It was my first year back to public school. PHEW what a year! What a change in pace!
We were friend right away. We had mutual friends and hung out often. I would say we really became 'best friends' in high school. We had good times and bad but through it all we remained best friends. Jen-jen even had Kirsten on my birthday!! I mean how much more special can you get. Still to this day (I kid you not we were just talking about it today) I swear and I tell her "Kirsten is my child she just birthed her"!! Kirsten is one kick butt girl, well teenager now.
Jen-Jen was my maid of honor for my wedding!! What a crazy fast whirlwind that was! Clay asked me to marry him and within 30 days (I didnt want him to change his mind! He was all doped up when he asked HA HA HA) we were married! Jen drove here with my mom and was taught all about the birds and the bees the whole drive here!! Sorry Jen I know I still owe you for that one to this day! Jen helped me get everything put together on our wedding day! She was my witness on the marriage certificate!!
I turn to Jen-Jen for just about everything! And I mean everything! She had to come pick me up from Seven Locks when she was 9 months pregnant with Kirsten! HA HA HA You want to talk about a crazy afternoon!! Dad had opened my mail and saw there was a warrant for my arrest! When I walked in the door he was about to wet his pants he was laughing so hard! Good thing he found it funny or I may have gotten the belt at 17 years old!! Anyways he told me to go there and see what it was about. As it turned out (which I am sure Dad knew) when I showed up I was really turning myself in! Long story! Anyways I did not call my father to come pick me up. I called Jen-Jen! She came 9 months pregnant!! God I love Jen-Jen! I had her on the phone when I peed on a stick and found out I was pregnant with Jacob! She was in the room when Katrina was born! She would have been in the room for Paityn but missed it by like 45 seconds. She was there for Katrina and was scared to death!! ;) haha ha you had to be there! No one had enough warning to be there for Abbi but damn if she wasnt the first person I texted. And may I add when I texted her to tell her Abbi was born at 1am she had just gotten dressed and grabbed her keys to come because Rachel (my birthing coach) was out of town, Abbi came a few days early, even mom was in NY. Jen-Jen knew I needed someone other then Clay in the room. While giving birth Clay should really be in another state cause I want to kill him haha
Jen-Jen has been through thick and thin for/with me! She has saved me from LIFE on many occasions!! I hope and pray for each of my kids that they too find their "Jen-Jen"!
I love you Jen-Jen!! More then you will ever know!! In so many ways you complete me when it comes to who I am today!! Thank you for being my friend through all life has thrown at us!
I love you!!
God Bless you!!
No comments:
Post a Comment