Wednesday, August 3, 2011

SHARK WEEK




Since it is "Shark Week" on Discovery Channel I feel drawn to blog about the time Jacob and Clay caught a baby shark off the Big Pier at Atlantic Beach in NC!!
Personally I have not gone in the ocean water past my knees since the first time I saw the movie "Jaws". I know Clays father does not go in the water past his knees for the same reason! After watching the shows on Discovery Channel this week during "Shark Week" Clay says he is never going in the water deep again!!
This week is ridiculous with their Shark shows!! When we reflected on what we had just watched I said "I dont think we have had any shark attacks on our shores like that." Clay said "Remember the time we were in Morehead and Jacob caught a baby shark?" I answered "Yes" to which Clay responded (In a country voice) "Well Merideth, where there's baby sharks there are Momma sharks"

No comments:

Post a Comment