Why didnt I take a dag gum picture?!?!?! I had my iphone right there!!! Shucks!!
Here is the most recent picture I have of her

Isn't she just GORGEOUS as all get out!!
She reminds me so much of Angel!!
WOW!!
I really miss her!!
Tessie is Angels first born. We called her Mercy when she was ours. She was the puppy I was able to save with mouth to mouth, a bunch of swaying, rubbing, praying and crying!! A moment in my life that will always hold a very special place in my heart!
When I was petting her tonight through her van window and she got a chance to smell my hair and I think she remembered me. She started to nuzzle me with her nose but then she got spooked by Carly or Paityn.
It was so sweet it was like she maybe remembered me!! She used to always attack my pony tail and take my scrunchie as a chew toy!!
It was so nice seeing her tonight. She was adopted by the sweetest family! They really love her as one of the family and it shows! She had front seat in the van just like Angel used to and her whole top half of her body was out the window taking in the breeze!! She is such her mommas girl! Angel would be so proud!
I look forward to her next visit!!
No comments:
Post a Comment