Thursday, September 22, 2011

Nothing to do

Does there ever really come a time in life where  "There is nothing to do!" like my kids always say?

I just got 3 girls to sleep while Clay has the older 2 at football and all I want to do is experience this feeling of "There's nothing to do!"
I grab my laptop to blog about this feeling so there is yet another "something" right?
I wonder what this feeling of "There's nothing to do!" feels like. I know I said it to my parents many a times I am sure but for the life of me I can not feel or recall that feeling. Nor can I remember what they would tell me. It was most probably something along the lines of "You need something to do. I can give you something to do....." I do remember polishing the leaves of my moms indoor ficus trees MANY A TIME but not because I had nothing better to do. I was always given that chore when I was in trouble.
Oh well, I have sat here long enough blogging!
Back to picking up toys and straightening before the big kids get home. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment