writing quick so they don't slip my mind!
last night at dinner for our 10 year anniversary the song I walked down the aisle to my Prince Charming came on the radio!! Faith Hill "Breathe"
today while walking to Food lion with Katrina and Abbi there was thunder in the distance and I said "Ah oh we may get rained on walking home. Did you hear that thunder?" to Katrina. She immediately threw both her hands to her forehead (on either side) and said "Oh No!! Whatyagonnado!! Whatyagonnado!"
priceless moments I wanted written down to never forget!!
but there was one more just cant remember it!! That seems to happen a lot these days!!
9-22-2011 Carly and Paityn in the other room playing some make believe game. All of a sudden Paityn screams "You are going to the Principles office to DIE!!!!!" (it was such the *insert evil laugh* moment)
too funny!!!
Paityn has a new chore, set the table. I put out the dishes and silverware for her and she puts them around the table. Tonight I turn around to find that she is also putting tissues under every ones fork!!! Oh that girl cracks me up! Could you imagine Katrina cleaning off with a tissue!! HA HA
No comments:
Post a Comment