I posted a few blogs back about our night time routine with the kids remember??
Tonight is football practice so I have the two youngest all to myself. Abbi has been a little fussy since lunch (she misses her boyfriend Papa Rod, but I don't dare tell Momma K). She has had a bit of an upset stomach it seems. Now that I think about it more I don't think giving her a cinnamon rolls at Panera was my best choice for lunch. I don't think cinnamon is good with baby tummies, thus the reason you are not supposed to eat it while breast feeding
OOPPPSS
OK on to the point of my post.
Katrina is a down right sponge!!! Every night I sing her the same song to go to bed followed by the Lords Prayer. Well tonight when I started to say prayer I got the first line half way spoken and she finished it, then the same with the second line right to the very end!! I was crying I was laughing so hard and Katrina chimes in with "You happy mommy? You happy?"
Its moments like these that need a <PAUSE> button
Here is a picture of her skating the other night at the ice cream party Susan Hernandez put on!! They are those beginner skates that fit over your shoes and this was the first time she put them on!! I was more nervous then she was!! I kept wanting to hold her hand but she kept wanting to let go! She is absolutely amazing!! She wants to try everything! And once she does it once she typically knows how to do it!! I see her traveling the world speaking 10 different languages!! She is just amazing!!
No comments:
Post a Comment