Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Kaz is 16!!!!!

Grayson says it best with "What The?!?!?!?!"

I can not believe Kaz is 16 today!!

Where have the years gone?!?!

I moved down here just a couple months after Kaz was born!!
Her nose was the first baby nose I ever picked!!

I used to spend the night and sleep in her room with her and listen to her sleep and then lay there in the am and just wait for her to make the first stir of the morning and GRAB HER UP!!

How in the heck is she 16 today!!
How has this happened???

When she was about 2 years old she and I used to RACE loudly around the house on anything with wheels!! We used to have so much fun!! So much fun!! I doubt she remembers any of it now :(

Oh and let me tell you about when they moved out to N. Raleigh and I was out there one afternoon walking with her and a neighbors dog that they were dog sitting. All of a sudden a storm started to brew and there was this LOUD LOUD LOUD crash of thunder!! LOL just remembering this story!! Kaz lost all color in her entire body!! She screamed louder then the thunder and just started runnnnnnnnning!!! She could not get to her house and in her mommas arms fast enough!! Ohhh I will never forget that moment!!


Kaz was the most GORGEOUS flower girl ever at my wedding!! (I can not get to those pictures right now because the server is down *AUGH fist in the air at Clay ;)*

When Jacob was born we would spend a lot of time out in N. Raleigh with Kaz and Karen. Jacobs first Halloween was spent out there and his first Christmas picture with Santa was with Kaz! Those were the good ole days!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR KATHRYN!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!

Kaz you have grown into quite the remarkable woman! I am so proud of you! I love you more then you will ever know! I have enjoyed you from the day you were first put in my arms! "Well Actuallllyyy" I have loved you from the first time you were ever put in my arms!!
Happy Birthday Kaz!!

No comments:

Post a Comment