Saturday, September 17, 2011

Firefox & Liz

I posted a few blogs back about how when I cleaned the fish tank I somehow killed Paityns fish. Well Clay took her a few days ago and got 2 more and one of those died, so I took her today to get another.

Side note: do not believe ANYONE if they ever tell you fish are the easiest least expensive pet to get!!! I can not even begin to tell you how expensive this has all become!!

Ok, excuse me, so today I took Paityn back to the store once again to get a new fish. Paityn has named them "Firefox & Liz". How cute is that. She and Carly swear one is a girl and one is a boy and they are going to have babies and live happily ever after! Where do they get this stuff??
These fish are called Albino, red fin sharks! After doing a little research on them turns out you are not supposed to put them in tanks together because they can be aggressive. (Someone better tell the store that because they had about 5 in one tank) The internet also stated that these fish are not ideal for the brand new aquarist.
Ain't that a hoot!!
Oh well.
What do ya do

No comments:

Post a Comment