Me being the crafty diva that I am decided I wanted to do the craft too.
We make a trip to the grocery store today to get all our groceries and supplies for this craft.
Katrina, Abbi and I get home,put Abbi down for her nap, I decide to let Katrina skip her nap so we can have some fun crafting together, I get the radio on Mark Schultz, the paint laid out on the table, brushes, paper plates, sit down to start taking the tops off the paint and Katrina goes into complete FLIP OUT MODE!! Drops to the floor kicking her feet screaming yelling fists pumping!!!
Typical!! So very typical!! I get all excited and worked up and pumped to do something fun and exciting (at least to me) with one of my kids and they FLIP OUT!! I swear this never used to happen with Jacob. Its just my girls!! Seriously!?!?! Really?!?!?! Have I ever told you about how when I found out I was pregnant with my first girl I went into counseling!!! HA HA HA HA Seriously!! Though I did!! Well in all honesty we were already in therapy cause of Clay deciding to take on the FBI but I called for an immediate 1 on 1 session!! I am so not ready still to this day for all the drama this house has coming to it in just a few years!! DEAR LORD PLEASE HELP ME!!! My girl friend Stacy has a funny prayer she says that starts like that. Lets just say her kids know to RUN FAST when she starts saying it!!! DEAR LORD PLEASE HELP ME!!!! HA HA HA
OK back to my fun bat craft (phew, sorry I am horrible about babbling)
So Katrina decided to throw a fit so I picked her butt up carried her upstairs laid her down in her crib closed the door and turned off the monitor sat down and ENJOYED making my dag gum bat all by my lonesome!!
Here is mine!! I had so much fun making it!! Then to top it all off, while I was making it my friend Rebecca from across the street came over with the most precious baby boy Cole (Abigials future husband!) with a plate full of cookies!! Crafting with cookies!! YES!! It was a perfect quiet afternoon until...........
The big yellow bus dropped the big kids off and of course Carly and Paityn wanted to make a craft too!! This is when having girls is fun!! Carly and Paityn LOVE to do crafts!!
Mine is the Pink Bat on top. Carly made a Pink Piggy, and Paityn made.......well Paityn made something that turned out Cute as all get out!! Even after waking from her nap Katrina did not want to do the craft. Go figure.
No comments:
Post a Comment