Katrina is absolutely AMAZING!! I know I have posted about her before with her learning skills but I got brag some more.
I dont really know how to lead into this so I am just going to post the video clip of her singing the Days of the Week song.
(Please excuse the dirt on her nose and black marker on her arms! She is a very hands on creative child!!)
This song has been sung at our house since Jacob was in preschool. Recently 3 nights a week I have been in charge of the two littlest while Clay has the big kids with him at Football. So during bath time we sing the ABCs, Days of the Week and Months of the year songs. Katrina the other night started singing them with me and I was shocked!! She slurs her words a bit but home girl is TWO!! Do you understand me!! TWO!! She is absolutely amazing!! She is a little sponge and soaks it all up!! We are still working on months of the year and now I want to introduce the 50 States. A friend just shared 2 video clips that she found on YouTube. So those will be next if I can teach myself the song!! HA HA HA
No comments:
Post a Comment