Sunday, October 9, 2011

Priceless!!!

It is not too often I wake up in a wild mood, but this morning was one.
Clay came down early with Abbi and gave her her bottle, shortly after Katrina and the girls came down. After snuggling with Katrina and Carly for a second I decided to lay on the floor where I always change Katrina and Abigial's diaper and I started smacking my diaper area telling Katrina

"I got poop! I got poop! CHANGE IT!! CHANGE IT!!"

Her look of confusion was absolutely PRICELESS!!

She eventually got down off the couch and came to where I was and got on her knees and said
"Pants off Momma!"
Carly and I both started laughing hysterically.
Once I could breathe again I pulled my pants down a bit and said again
"I got poop! CHANGE IT"
Then all of a sudden I felt tiny fingers lift the side of my panties and look in there and Katrina's head popped back up and she said
"Nothing in there Momma. Nothing in there!"

OH SOMETIMES I LOVE MY LIFE SO MUCH I CANT STAND IT!!!

I was going to post this on facebook but then wasn't sure if people would find it as funny as I so I thought I would blog it for myself to last forever!! Its moments like these ones where I wish I had a video camera implanted in my forehead so I can just giggle and giggle at it all the time!!

To understand this story a little better Katrina is ready to potty train. She will fill her diaper lay down and practically change it herself. She will grab a wipe and a new diaper and likes to even wipe herself (when its just pee I let her) but home girl REFUSES to go to the big girl potty!! Refuses!! She will pitch a fit and kick her feet and cry while banging her head on the floor if I even ask her about the big girl potty. In all honesty I am ok with not potty training her! The very worst part of Motherhood for me is potty training!! I hate it more then anything! The thought of being in a public place and taking a potty training kid to the rest room absolutely disgusts me more then anything. I do not know why kids always grab the toilet seat! Oh just thinking about it makes me want to gag!!
Potty training Jacob was awful!! It was almost enough for me to never get pregnant again!! Carly I honestly do not remember. I think it was so bad I blocked it out! I honestly can not remember it. When Paityn was old enough to potty train Carly did it!! No joke!! Carly potty trained Paityn or Paityn would still be in a pull up. Sometimes I think she still should be when I use the bathroom after her, but I try to never complain since I was not the one to train her. HA HA I have already told Carly that she will be the one to potty train Katrina when she is ready!!

1 comment: