Abigail!!!
Abigail is amazing!!!
Following right in Katrina's foot steps.
I have started working on her word cards with her, a little late, Katrina started at 9 months. Abbi does exactly what Katrina used to do and stare at them till you pull the picture out. So cute!!
Abbi gets to hear the ABC's, Days of the week and months of the year all the time with Katrina so I am sure she will pick that up quickly!!
Abbi will wave bye-bye and point, she will pick up the tv remote and look at the tv, pick up the phone and put it to her ear (not sure where she learned this considering I dont ever do it), she will make a smacking noise with her mouth when she wants something to eat. She is just amazing! I wonder if the older kids did this sort of stuff and being a "new mom" I just didnt put it all together?? This could totally explain why Garet and I are the smartest most determined of the Beane 5!!! HA HA HA Suckers!! I know none of my siblings are reading my blog so I can talk smack!!! HA HA
OK off the computer to work on Carlykins.
No comments:
Post a Comment