Thursday, October 27, 2011

Bath tonight

This was just a hilarious moment that I wanted to capture on the blog to savor FOREVER!!!

Clay took the 2 older girls as usual to football practice and I had the little two. Around 7pm I took the girls up for bath. We were sitting there singing and splashing when all of a sudden Katrina got "the face" and I mean serious like too!! I started asking her "Katrina, what are you doing?" all the while just knowing in the back of my mind. To make the situation a little more difficult to establish there were bubbles in the tub and the only way to see past the bubbles is to move them. Well the only way to move them was with my hand. And really what mom or parent wants to go there.
So I ask again "Katrina, what are you doing??"  
 to which she finally replies
"I Pootootin Mom! I Pootootin! (puts her own hands down there) and states "Dat Cool!!"
I just imagine that scene in Nemo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment