Wednesday, December 4, 2013

At this moment.............

At this moment
Carly and Paityn are playing on the computer!
Jacob and Abbi are jumping on my bed and Jacob is the "tickle monster"!
Katrina is at school :-(
Daddy is at work
and Lauren is eating a donut in her high chair seat.

Today Abbi is 3.
Today is the last day of track out :-(
Trying to soak it all in
All the giggles and tickle monster growling
the nice talk at the computer while playing games

I love my kids so much!!
I could have never imagined how much I am blessed with today!!
My husband is honestly the man of my dreams!!
My kids are all dreams come true!!
The LOVE a Big Family has in it is truly just amazing!!
Makes me want to grow grow grow

Thank you God!!
Thank you God!!
Thank you God!!


No comments:

Post a Comment