OK I really want to stop posting so much on my facebook page about all that is going on with the Robertsons and A&E so I figured I would try and get it all off my chest here on MY BLOG!!
I am outraged!
OUTRAGED I TELL YA!!!
When you give your heart and your life to Christ you become Brother & Sister in Christ with others who have given their heart and life. So when I feel a brother (Phil Robertson) or a sister (Miss Kay) is being bullied I feel bullied! When I feel bullied my actions show it, my body posture screams it and I spit instead of speak. Right now I feel like my kin is being bullied! So I have been expressing it through facebook. I am going to try and stop.
I feel this may be a better place to express myself.
We NEED The Bible back in schools and back in the White House!!
Phil Robertson spoke the Truth that is written in black and white for all to see and read in The Bible!!
Here is what it says there is no "gray area" it is POINT and FACT
Genesis 19:1-25
read it
Leviticus 18:22
You shall not lie with a male as with a woman; it is an abomination.
Leviticus 20:13
If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination.
https://www.facebook.com/isupportphilrobertsonduckdynasty
I agree with Phil that we are to LOVE ALL!!
It is not our job to judge!!
That is the Lord Almighty's job!!
We are here to love and be a light to our brothers and sisters.
I must say that I am very impressed with how the Robertsons have gathers around Phil and his decision and "will not be moving forward without Phil".
http://duckcommander.com/news/robertson-family-offical-statement
What a MODEL Family!!
I want to stand strong with my husband through THICK and THIN just like Kay did for Phil! I want my kids to honor and respect me and my husband just like their 4 boys and their wives do!! I want to pray at every dinner with my family! I want to raise my kids to know that riches here on earth stay here on earth but riches we do to serve our God stay with us for Eternity in Heaven! I want to teach my children about hard work and its rewards! Family and all its rewards! TO LOVE UNCONDITIONALLY! I want to trust in the Lord like Miss Kay "I went home and tolerated Phil's behavior because I knew God would help me through it." "I felt God's courage inside me..........." these are quotes from "Happy, Happy, Happy". The love these two share for each other is inspiring! http://duckcommander.com/store/books/happy-happy-happy-book
It is our job here on earth to LOVE and LOVE all the same!! I try very hard to love each and every person the Lord puts in my life!! I do not agree with a lot of things my friends do and I know they do not agree with a lot I do but we all still LOVE each other!! I try hard to live my life how God would want me to. BUT with that said I AM A SINNER!! I AM A HUGE SINNER!! I sin all day every day! At the end of each day I ask for forgiveness!! I know the Lord sent His one and only son for MY SINS (and yours)!! I know Jesus was TORTURED BEATEN AND KILLED for ME and my sins (and yours)!! I know my Lord God LOVES ME (and YOU)!! Like a song by Toby Mac "Made to Love". We are all made to love God. http://www.youtube.com/user/TobyMacVEVO
As a young adult I blamed the Lord for everything in my life! I basically handed my life to the devil on a platter!! I did drugs, dressed to impress, kissed a girl made stupid choices that I will regret till my last breath and worked places with no morals. All this I know broke Gods heart!! I know the Lord wept over my decisions! BUT He stayed faithful to me! He showed me the light through His Angels here on earth and my life has never been the same!! If you had asked me 20 years ago where I would be let me simply state it would NOT be where I am today!! I had a boss back in my 20s that told me "Money is your God" and honestly at that time in my life it WAS! I was honestly living my own hell on earth! God was faithful to me and I will praise God. He brought me out of my own hell and saved me!! I will stand for God and His Word and try to be as faithful to Him as He has always been for me.
Have you ever seen that skit done where the devil uses all sorts of things and beings to draw you to him and then JESUS stands between the person and the devil and uses his cloak to keep the person sheltered from the storm of life? That was SOOOOOO ME!!! I fell into each and every one of the Devils traps and I owe all I have now to the Lord!! I have a truly amazing marriage and husband, 6 of the greatest kids on earth and a strong faith in my Lord!!
Long Story short: My wish as an outcome for all that has happened with the Robertsons and A&E is; that the Robertsons leave A&E and that A&E does not earn another dime off the family.
Also, I think it would be totally awesome if The Robertsons made their own TV Station!! How cool would it be to have all CHRISTIAN TV all the time!! Safe for kids of all ages!! No half naked sex based perfume commercials or cuss word filled TV shows!!! We canceled cable for all these reasons plus a bunch more but would so totally pay or subscribe to an all Christian Robertson TV ;-)
Well Alrighty. I think I am done Jack.
Check out this clip of an up coming movie! Can not wait to see it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMjo5f9eiX8


No comments:
Post a Comment