I made some home made Yumminess today to send to my dad.
Thought I would share
First step is to lay out pretzels on a cookie sheet.
(I like the checker snap pretzels and I line the cookie sheet with wax paper for an easy clean up)
Second Step is to top pretzel with a mini rolo which you can buy in a big bag now and not have to individually unwrap each one!!
Third step is to put them in a heated 250 degree oven for about a minute maybe 2 (I watch for the chocolate to get shiny which means it is melting)
Once they are out of the oven gently press a pecan on top
So yummy!! And a favorite of my dads
Merry Christmas!!
You can also do it with a hershey kiss and a mint M&M on top!!
Or a Marble Hershey kiss with a top layer of pretzel!
The topping ideas are limitless!!





No comments:
Post a Comment