People ask me often how I "do it with 5 kids".
Simple answer LIFE IS WHAT YOU MAKE IT!!
I want to be happy so I choose to be happy.
I choose to let things kids do roll off my back instead of stressing out.
I have always wanted to be MOM!
Example: she wrote on the wall in Sharpie marker and nothing will take it off
BUT she is my child and I will love her regardless. Sure she peed all over the floor instead of the toilet. Sure she busted that beautiful vase that the roses were in. These are all MATERIAL things! She is my daughter a human being with a heart and feelings. I LOVE HER and I dont want to choose ____ over her ever.
As a mom of 5 one of the biggest lessons you must learn as mom is how to throw your shoulders in the air and just say "ehhh its all good". I choose to LOVE my kids regardless and be HAPPY with the life God has given me (and I have chosen).
I know when they are teens it is not going to be as easy to shrug my shoulders at their actions but I hope God can continue to teach me that my children need to learn some life lessons on their own even if that means its the "hard way". So much of life is learning the hard way and we as parents take a lot of that learning from our children. Yes its hot but you know what there may only be one way for him/her to learn that and yes it might burn or be too hot but They will only do it once! and Learn the lesson from that ONCE! 4 steps she is trying to go down forwards instead of backwards she has to learn to do it but she may fall a time or 2, THATS OK!! We are ok to fall. Its all about learning! How many times did YOU fall? Are you perfect? NO we learn from mistakes and luckily grow from them. let them fall once or touch something hot that is how they learn.
No comments:
Post a Comment