Wednesday, April 18, 2012

MY Husband!!

Just a quick note about the Awesome Man I get to call MY Husband for the rest of my life

last night I went to hang out with a neighbor, when I got home I told Clay the neighbor needed to borrow a lap top to finish the final step in some paper work he is trying to complete. Clay got right up from what he was doing went to the kids laptop made the neighbor his own account and password then grabbed the Windex and cleaned the screen!!
My husband is just AWESOME!!
I remember when we were dating he saw an old man get out of his car and go look at his tire. Clay immediately pulled over turned around and got out to help the gentleman. My husband takes my breath away!!
Thank you GOD!!
THANK YOU
Notice the flowers that he stopped throwing ball to let her put them in!!
He is just the best!!
I am so totally blessed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment