Wednesday, April 4, 2012

having a moment

I am totally "having a moment"

Katrina went to a neighbors house this morning for an egg hunt, Abbi napped from 10 to 12.

My house was way too quiet and I didnt like it one bit.
I kept watching across the street for little glimpses of Trina Rose out there playing. I worked on a large Carlykins order I got last night for Korea to keep my mind off the quiet. Turned the radio up a bit higher so I had some noise.
Now as I hand Abbi a sippy cup of juice I am remembering this morning. And realizing why I am having "my moment", Clay did not give Abbi her morning bottle. Instead he put her in her high chair and fed her breakfast. I commented and he said "It is time Merideth." I did not respond and started doing dishes and kept telling myself not to cry. I gotta let go. She is 16 months and doing a lot on her own.
While the girls were gone this morning I texted Clay and told him this sort of quiet house is not for me and it is time to look into adoption.

No comments:

Post a Comment