Dont you think it is hilarious to go to Wal-mart with the idea in your head that you are only going to get 2 things! Now, for the life of me, I can not remember what the 2 things were but I can tell you about the 50 freaking other things I bought!! HA HA HA
So while at Wal-mart I was just walking aimlessly with no children pulling my pants down, or screaming or asking me for every little thing they saw. So I took a bit longer then intended but WHO CARES I was BY MYSELF!!
So I came across this box of hair color that was 3 colors and the bleach to strip the color from your hair before you put the colors in. Oh and the colors are Purple, Blue and Red (the box had sexier names for them). I thought WOW How cool would that be!! Carly loves putting the spray color in her hair I bet she would love this. And I had recently seen a picture/blog on pinterest about doing this (on blond hair). It was only $8.00 so tossed it in my cart!!
Here is Carly with her tips stripped of color.
Here I am putting the colors in where and how Carly wanted them ;)
Here is a before shot of the colors
Here is mine with the color stripped out of the tips of the very underside of my hair
Here is Carly's hair with the dye washed out
Here it is dry!! It looks ,MARVELOUS!!! Makes me wish I had done all of my tips just like Carly!!
It turned out pretty darn cool. I did not go high enough up with the color and next time she wants more blue.
With mine you can not really see it too much unless I pull my hair up. Just perfect for a 35 year old.
You cant see them too well in this shot but I just put a few colors on her hair without stripping it at all. She was excited to be included and I think by that point Carly was ready to share. Katrina and Abbi did not get any. Jacob now wants to do his in all 3 colors in 3 sections. I think Clay would kill me!!
After our hair salon morning I took Carly into Cary to Toys R Us. Carly got an amazing report card!! She achieved two 4's and two 3*'s. Basically 2 HIGH As and 2 low A's according to the teacher. I hate the numbers and wish they would go back to letters.
About an hour of walking up and down every aisle about 4 times each she decided on a doll that I can not even spell. I believe it is called LaLaLoopsie or something close to that. I have absolutely NO Clue what the fascination is with them either but a friend has them and they play them together and she wanted it and in my opinion she earned 4 of them!!
Walking all around Toys R Us a zillion times made me hungry so when we finally left we headed to Skinny Dip. My absolute favorite yogurt bar!! So yummie!! I got my usual Southern Strawberry with pound cake squares and waffle cone chips. Carly got French Vanilla with crushed oreo and whipped cream.
Isn't she just beautiful!!
WOW!!
Speechless!!
This is one amazing young lady!!
I am so very blessed to have her as a daughter!!
I love you Carly Marie
No comments:
Post a Comment