Sunday, March 25, 2012

Kids say the darndest things...........

I was just thinking about a few of the things my children have repeated to me recently that my husband has had conversations with them about.
Just the other day I was out back with a male neighbor who was pushing his daughter and 1 of my daughters on the swing, Carly informed me that Daddy was "building a second floor on the tree house".
The other dad and I both started laughing.
Jacob informed me the other day "Dad is going to take you to the gun shooting range to butter you up to letting him get a gun. He said that if he takes you to the range and you get to shoot the gun that you would fall in love with it and let him buy one."
Ohhhhh I love my husband so very much!!
Katrina was sitting with Clay on the couch yesterday and for some reason or another lifted his shirt and saw his pit of a belly button. One thing lead to another after many silly questions Clay told her to smell it and she screamed "NO ITS STINKY"

No comments:

Post a Comment