Today I posted on facebook for all my brothers and sisters in Christ to post their favorite inspiring Bible Verse. Here are some of the ones I got:
Joshua 1:9 I command you-be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid or discouraged. For the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.
Jeremiah 26:14 As for me, I am helpless and in your power-do with me as you think best.
Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord. They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.
Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not lean on your own understanding. Seek his will in all you do, and he will direct your paths.
Isaiah 40:31 But those who wait on the Lord will find new strength. They will fly high on wings like eagles. They will run and not grow weary. They will walk and not faint.
Isaiah 43:2 When you go through deep waters and great trouble, I will be with you. When you go through rivers of difficulty, you will not drown! When you walk through the fire of oppression, you will not be burned up; the flames will not consume you.
Phillipians 4:19 And this same God who takes care of me will supply all your needs from his glorious riches, which have been given to us in Christ Jesus.
Psalms 23:4 Even when I walk through the dark valley of death, I will not be afraid, for you are close beside me. Your rod and your staff protect and comfort me.
Psalms 34:18 The Lord is close to the brokenhearted; he rescues those who are crushed in spirit.
If you have any personal favorites I would love to hear them.
A friend told me of something neat she learned on a recent woman's retreat and I thought I would share it on here too, "I went to this women retreat
and my friend amy spoke there. She suggested starting a spiral notecard
book to write down those most inspirational versus that carry you though
all times. She gave them all to us with her favorite on the first card.
Great to have and keep with you at all times."
So going to be doing this one!!
No comments:
Post a Comment