So Katrina found a nickle and was carrying it around upstairs while I put laundry in the washer.
As I walk out of the laundry room I hear the toilet running.
I walk in there and look in it, and jiggle the handle thinking "Hmmm that's strange." but dont give it another thought. I then go into the girls room and grab Abbi who is just waking from her morning nap.
A few minutes later Katrina comes in my room.
I ask her where her money is cause I dont want it left where Abbi can get it and put it in her mouth. I am a freak about small things since Abbi's trip to the ER to get x-rays after I thought she ate a Lego.
Katrina answers me with "In the toilet"
One day this story will make me laugh!!
Right?!?!
Carly, Jacob and I went to visit Aunt Karen, Kaz and Sam this past weekend in Mt. Airy. While there Karen told us not to use the sink in Sam's bathroom because he had put something down the drain and she had not had a chance to get it out yet!!! AHHH The life as parent!! A never ending adventure!!
No comments:
Post a Comment