Friday, December 9, 2011

Carly is EIGHT "8" EIGHT!!!

EIGHT!!!
WHAT THE?!?!?!?!
How in the world has 8 years gone by?
She had quite the special day. 


Woke to the living room being decorated in Happy Birthday fun. For breakfast we did the typical Beane donuts and a couple gifts from her siblings.







Clay, Katrina, Abbi and I surprised her at school with cupcakes for her class.I had worked it out with Ms Pride and begged her not to say anything and let us surprise her. Carly's face was Priceless!! When she turned the corner you could see the look of confusion then complete joy!! It was AWESOME!!





She got to go on a date night with Clay and I all to herself. (Thank you Stacy Pleasant)
We ate at Ruby Tuesdays then walked over to TOYS R US where she got to pick out whatever toy she wanted cause she had $$ from all her grandparents!! Thank you Grand parents!!
Boy was that a tough decision for her to make!! She just kept putting her hands to her head saying "There is so much to choose from!" It was precious!!











Then we went over to the ice house and went ice skating with her new Cinderella doll who by the way just so happened to have an ice skating outfit that you could purchase! But hey it was buy one outfit get one free so that was cool. She is now in her pjs going to bed with Carly.

When Carly went upstairs to go to bed she said
"The was the BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!"
How great is that!!
I love my life!!
I love my little girl!!

Thank you Dr. Alverez & Dr. Hawkensen for saving her little life!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment