Where did the year go?!?!
How can 365 days have passed already??
What a year!!
Abigail you have been such a blessing in our lives. After Katrina was born the doctors told me there would be no more baby Dillards because my thyroid had stopped working. God obviously had other plans. In November we found out about my thyroid. In February we found out I was pregnant with you!
Every day with you has been complete joy! I always wanted 5 so you are my last baby. I try to take in every moment and just love it even if you are screaming your head off. I just can not believe a year has gone by so fast.
In June, 2011 Pop & Barb came for a visit and brought the loft beds he made so all the girls could fit in one room. The lofts are AWESOME!!
If Abbi wakes up before Katrina then the first words out of Katrina's mouth when she wakes up are "Where is Abbi?" If I put Katrina in her bed because she is having a temper tantrum Katrina asks "Where is Abbi?" like Abbi has to be in her crib if Katrina is in her crib. It is so very cute. The two are so close in age they wont know "life" without each other, sorta like Carly and Jacob.
You and Katrina are BEST BUDS!!
This is a picture taken at Halloween. Neither went trick or treating Halloween night. This picture was taken during the day before all the commotion of the night started. Katrina wanted nothing to do with Halloween again this year. She is scared to death of anything Halloween in the stores. So much so that I could not do practically any shopping while they were decorated for Halloween.
This morning Abbi decided she did not want to miss a beat. So she woke up at 5:30am instead of her usual 7am. I ran in there and grabbed her real quick before she woke Katrina up. Then it was just a matter of keeping her awake and happy until at least half her siblings got downstairs to do the BEANE DONUT BREAKFAST!! Carly and Katrina finally made it downstairs along with Daddy so we finally busted out the DONUTS and sang Happy Birthday. She couldn't care less about the singing and just wanted her donut!!
After the birthday girls morning nap I decided to get everyone all dressed up in their Christmas outfits and get our Christmas pictures. Boy was that chaos but we got some really great shots! My favorite has to be this one of Clay and Abbi!!! She looks just like her daddy!!
Happy Birthday Abbi Lynn you are truly a blessing from God!!
No comments:
Post a Comment