I guess I did crafts with the other kids when they were little but nothing like what I do with Katrina!!
This large order with Carlykins for Basil the Cat on Etsy has really changed things around here!! And in a GREAT way!! I did not want to just stick Katrina in the living room in front of a movie every day whether it was an educational movie or not. So I started thinking of different crafts she can be doing ON HER OWN (just across from me at table) while I glitterized flowers. It has been so much fun watching her learn and enjoy and just be a kid all while I "work" if I can call it that?!?!
This latest craft was one I found on Pinterest.com. It is so simple yet so fun!! Get a poster board and tape out the childs name with painters tape, then let the child go crazy with paint!!
Katrina had a BLAST!!!
AND I think it is by far one of my favorite crafts!! I am going to frame it that is how much I LOVE IT!!
Here it is with just the tape.
Katrina painting it.
Before removing the tape.
Finished product.
No comments:
Post a Comment