Saturday, November 26, 2011

Cuddle time

Clay is on a "Clay weekend" at momma K's beach house in Morehead. It is so nice having momma K's beach house back!!
Abbi has not been feeling well which means not sleeping at night. Last night I was up with her till 2am. I ended up falling asleep sitting up in my bed with her on my chest. Boy she tossed and turned for the longest time. Then she sort of snuggled in at my side facing the ceiling and I guess that opened up whatever was clogging her up so she could now breath and suck her pacifier at the same time and she conked hard. She was snoring just like when she was a newborn sleeping on my chest. I was so tired but all I could do was smile and smell the top of her head. I finally laid her down and got on Clays side of the bed and went to sleep. I got 4 hours in which I think I conked hard after 2 sleepless nights I so needed a hard conk ;)
This morning about 6 I felt her tiny little hand on my cheek. She is such a dear sweet baby. I grabbed her in close and she just cooed and giggled, which made me giggle. I am so in love with being a mom!! The thought of not having another baby makes me so sad but I know that chapter is over for me. I will take full advantage of the time I have left with Abbi.

No comments:

Post a Comment