Today I taped off the poster board and broke out the finger paints. Katrina made hers with washable poster paint and a brush.
I wasn't quite sure how Abbi would feel about getting her fingers dirty. Carly seems to be my only child so far that will stick her fingers in absolutely anything.
At first Abbi wasn't too sure about it,
but then she really got into it, thus the blurry picture.
Right after this shot the paper went FLYING off the table!!
Abbi could not get enough!
I think she would still be sitting there painting if I had let her!
When I switched up the colors her curious face was priceless.
Her finished painting!!
I love it!!
LOVE IT!!
I am so excited to take the tape off of it but will definitely wait till tomorrow since a lot of it is GLOBBED on there!!
No comments:
Post a Comment