I know we out grew this house 3 babies ago BUT
I love this house!
I love all the memories we have made here.
I love looking out front and seeing my trees from my wedding. I can picture Jacobs first steps on our front lawn with Grandma Christine on the front porch cheering him on!
I know we have out grown this house big time!!
Every time I start to put my "wishlist" together for a new house I just get super depressed and end up in tears and short of breath!
Some of my neighbors have become like family. Like Cindy for instance. I know she is in heaven now but I still look at her house every day and think of all the good times I spent over there with her.
Shoot we had our wedding party with all our friends in our back yard cause friends were not invited to the wedding only immediate family.
My wish is to add on to the back of the house and add another bedroom or 2 or 1 bedroom and an office for Clay and most definitely a BIGGER kitchen and open floor plan change to the first floor. I'm talking like we just won the lottery or some such!!
No comments:
Post a Comment