Jethro I am going to get you back big time once you arrive!!!
Who makes their momma eat tacos for breakfast?!?!?!
This morning it is actually cold taco casserole from last night but you are so happy!!
Look I will make a deal with you if you continue to do whatever you are doing so I dont have morning sickness I promise to keep feeding you tacos when ever and how ever you want! Deal??
BUT can we please talk about all the pimples you are giving me?
I have never had this many pimples EVER!!
Not even as a teenager going through puberty!!
What up dude??
Don't you want a pretty mommy??
None of the other kids did this too me BUT with that said they all had me puking all the time. So I guess I can deal with the pimples for a few more months ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment