Sunday, September 30, 2012

Its a ...........

I just realized that I have yet to blog about the sex of #6!!
Can you read what it says in the upper left corner??
Or how about this, do you see whats missing?? HA HA HA

Its a GIRL!!
We have another Princess coming into our lives!!
Here she is!! Isn't she gorgeous!!
"Lauren Ansley Dillard"
I can not wait to meet her!!
I think she is going to look just like Paityn and Abbi but maybe with brown hair like Katrina!!
All I can tell you is January 31st can not come soon enough! Although this pregnancy seems to be going by the QUICKEST and definitely with the LEAST amount of sickness of ALL the pregnancies!! I wouldnt know I was pregnant most day except for this protruding belly that just keeps getting bigger (at least from my angle of looking). All my girlfriends say I need to walk sideways so you can tell I am pregnant. HA HA

 I would have never guessed the Lord would bless us with another girl. I was so sure it was another boy cause of my lack of sickness. We took Jacob with us to the ultrasound to find out sex. We were going to video his response to finding it out it was a boy. She said no video but was willing to let Jacob read us the results. When that lady started writing GI Jacob threw his hands on his head, his head went back and he yelled "NOOOOOOOO!" then without skipping a beat he said "Guess we will have to have another."
What is wrong with the men in my life????? I looked at Clay and said "NO WAY!!"
Here are her little feet to end this blog


No comments:

Post a Comment