Saturday, June 2, 2012

Potty Training SUCKS

For me the very worst part of parenting a child has got to be POTTY TRAINING!!
I would rather send them to college in diapers!!
Ok well not really but seriously I DESPISE potty training!!

With all that said I have stupidly decided that it is time to potty train Katrina.
She is 3 and she can vocalize everything (and very well I might add!). 
I ran to Wal-mart this morning and bought her a bunch of every Disney Princess panty I could find. I also bought her some training underpants just to be on the overly prepared side ;)
I also bought a pack of 600 Disney Princess Stickers and a large piece of poster board.
I hung the poster board over her training potty and wrote "Katrina Potty Board" then let her pick out one sticker to go ahead and put on her board. Now we are all just waiting for her to potty in her potty instead of in her new princess panties!! Thank goodness I bought a BUNCH!

Please pray for us!!
This is the absolute worst part of parenting for me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment