Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Is it even possible??

Is it even possible??

It has been 3 days and I think Katrina is potty trained!!
I am just in shock!!
Never has it been this easy!!
Jacob and Carly were impossible to train!!
And when I say impossible that is putting it lightly! Jacob refused to poop in the potty. Carly would save her poop for nap time, take it off and play in it!! *gagging
Have I mentioned that Carly then potty trained Paityn when it was time!! No joke!!

The first day of potty training Katrina she peed in the first two pairs of panties we put on her. She did not like that felling one bit!! That was all it took. She peed in the potty the rest of the day. No poop at all on day 1. On day 2 she had a full diaper when she got out of bed, went right downstairs and put on some panties and peed in the potty all day with just 1 pee accident AND she pooped in the potty 3 times (she had a little bit of diarrhea).
I am just so shocked at how she is doing! Day 3 1 pee accident with all poop in potty!! Day 4 is today, she woke with no pee in diaper and came running to potty as soon as she woke! Tonight I will put her in the thicker training panties for bed and see how she does!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment