I have been going STRAIGHT to the Lord for lots of "guidance" recently!!
Here are some of the Bible verses I found.
I hope they help you as much as they do me!!
Psalm 32:8 The Lord says, "I will guide you along the best pathway for your life. I will advise you and watch over you."
James 1:5 If you need wisdom-if you want to know what God wants you to do-ask him, and he will gladly tell you.
CAN YOU ASK FOR ANYTHING MORE!!!
Thank you God!!
Here is another GREAT ONE
Psalm 37:24 Though they stumble, they will will not fall, for the Lord holds them by the hand.
I can say that I have been so scared before that I have asked the Lord to hold my hand and have literally felt my hand warming up as if it was being held!! Our God is an Awesome God!!
This one I went so far as to HIGH LIGHT in my Bible to find quickly!!
2 Corinthians 12:8-10 Three different times I begged the Lord to take it away. Each time he said, "My gracious favor is all you need. My power works best in your weakness." So now I am glad to boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may work through me. Since I know it is all for Christ's good, I am quite content with my weaknesses and with insults, hardships, persecutions, and calamites. For when I am weak, then I am strong.
These ones are GREAT to remember for me (and possibly a few others out there that think it is their job to tear others down with their words)
James 1:26 If you claim to be religious but do not control your tongue, you are just fooling yourself, and your Religion is worthless.
Ephesians 4:29 Dont use foul or abusive language. Let everything you say be good and helpful, so that your words will be an encouragement to those who hear them.
2 Timothy 2:23 Again I say, dont get involved in foolish, ignorant arguments that only start fights.
No comments:
Post a Comment