It was a good idea.
I can not believe I have already missed a day with my Bible Verse a Day idea.
Oh well. I will chalk it up to "life with 5 kids is mind boggling"!! And each day ends up getting away from me. But in all honesty I have learned to be OK with this!!
Life is all in how you look at it.
You can look at it in a negative light. Or you can choose a positive light.
For me it was easy to find the negative and run with it.
I have learned through MUCH Error and a little trial too that my life is what I make it.
I have learned through my children to live each day like it is a new adventure.
I have learned through hardship in my marriage that marriage is a promise to God not a contract between Clay and I.
I have learned through loosing a best friend to LOVE like there is No Tomorrow.
(R.I.P. Lee miss you so much)
Life is all about what you make it.
Wow I just looked up at the title about this blog and it was supposed to be about forgetting to write a Bible verse yesterday and it so went down a completely unmarked dirt road. I do have a tendency to babble and forget my own point often!! Life is good to me that way ;)
OK so on to a Bible Verse (HA HA HA)
James 1:12 God blesses the people who patiently endure testing.
Ummm HELLO how is this not the perfect verse for parenting!!
No comments:
Post a Comment