I came across this one just now
"A youngster's heart is filled with foolishness, but discipline will drive it away."
going to look it up in a few different versions of the Bible and see how they all translate.
OK
so in looking for another Bible on my app I ran into problems with the app. It conked. Downloaded another app and it ended up being an app that read the Bible to you. I thought how neat and it started off from the beginning.
I went to Proverbs which is where I have been reading from during "mommy time". I sat and listened and Katrina came to check out what I was listening to. I love this verse and thought I would share it
Proverbs 1:10
"My son, if sinners entice you, do not consent."
Which lead me to an idea to toss in the air with myself.
?A Bible verse a day for Jacapaka??
could I do it?
I would love to find 1 a day all about parenting, possibly marriage since they do go hand in hand.
hmmmmm
Do it! I would like that :)
ReplyDelete