Saturday, January 11, 2014

Loving Brother

A moment happened today with my oldest and youngest that I want to remember for FOREVER so I am putting it on the internet (which will be around long past the roaches! HA HA HA HA )

Ok seriously

Jacob this morning asked to hold Lauren. I told him it was her nap time and he said he wanted to put her down for a nap.
I said ok and caught the most precious moment I have ever caught ever!!

It got quiet in the room really quick so I peaked in to see what was going on. He was sitting up on my bed with her in his arms and her special blanket laying over her and her finger was in her mouth. His eyes were closed and he was just smelling the top of her head (just like his momma). She started to squirm and so he started to sing her a lullaby!!! I broke down in tears!! I have never felt so much love in my heart! I swear it felt like my heart was about to explode!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment