Sunday, June 23, 2013
Six is Bliss
Lauren Christine Dillard was born February 6, 2013 She is now 4 1/2 months and the JOY of ALL of our lives!! She is so very happy and laid back! She sleeps 12 hours (plus++) a night she nurses about every 4 hours during the day and just loves to SMILE!! With the head of hair she was born with she has been a great model for my Boutique
I put Lauren in the Church nursery for the first time today! You would think by now I would be a total Pro at this! NO WHERE CLOSE!! My body is still reacting to it all and over producing milk from the emotional over drive I went into! On the way there I had a nose bleed just thinking (and stressing completely out). When we got there she was the last one to be dropped off. During service I listened as best I could but found myself staring at the clock and wishing pastor would just hurry up already (I know I am going to hell). I busted through the door as soon as he said "Amen" I didnt wait for the "You are now excused" ;-) Made a B-Line for her room and got there in record time. They couldn't hand her to me quick enough. I threw the tots in their seat and rushed home fast as heck so I could nurse her. I cried driving home from the over load. I am such a sucker! I love my babies!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment