Sunday, June 23, 2013

New Parents

Nothing cracks me up more then NEW PARENTS!!
I know, I was once one and once just as clueless.

But the one thing that cracks me up most of all is when I tell a new parent to just "lay the baby down!"
They look at me like "Why on earth would I do that? She is screaming bloody murder!" 
Hear me out: You are all stressed out.
Nothing you have tried to calm the baby has helped.
You've fed her
You've changed her
You've rocked her
Sung to her
Bounced with her
Walked her down the street
You've done everything and you are stressed beyond belief and the kid is still screaming.

PUT HER DOWN!!

If you are stressed beyond stressed and holding this poor sweet baby then you are causing the baby to scream!!!

When the light bulb goes off and they look at me like "Why the heck didnt I think of that." your work is done!!

Now go ahead and laugh at me cause I did not figure that lesson out till baby #2!! HA HA HA



No comments:

Post a Comment