Friday, January 8, 2016

Happiness.

Happiness

It is mine to create for myself.

It is yours to create for yourself.
(Seriously there should be a THE END after those 2 sentences! DONE)

You can not create it through or from another person, place or thing. Although all of those things may help they can not create it.
You and only You have the Power!
You and only You can make yourself Happy!
It is not a pill you can take.
It is not a flavor you can pour in your drink.
It is not something someone can create for you.
No one else is responsible for YOUR Happiness but YOU!!
You can tear people down till they are nothing telling them it is their fault, But it is not.
Until you can find it in YOU, you will be miserable.
You will be depressed.
You will bring loved ones down with you.
Stop blaming the world.
Stop blaming your job.
Stop blaming your loved ones.
Stop blaming others.
Take responsibility for YOU and find Your Happiness!!
How?
How do I create Joy in myself and for myself?
FALL!!
FALL TO YOUR KNEES!!
Ask Jesus into Your Heart!!
You will not be able to feel Pure JOY in yourself until YOU give God your Pure Sorrow.

Do you own the Devotional "Jesus Calling"?
Todays entry:
SOFTLY I ANNOUNCE MY PRESENCE.
Shimmering hues of radiance tap gently at your consciousness, seeking entrance. Though I have all Power in heaven and on earth, I am infinitely tender with you. The weaker you are, the more gently I approach you. Let your weakness be a door to My Presence. Whenever you feel inadequate, remember that I am your ever-present Help.
   Hope in Me, and you will be protected from depression and self-pity. Hope is like a golden cord connecting you to heaven. The more you cling to this cord, the more I bear the weight of your burdens; thus, you are lightened. Heaviness is not of My kingdom. Cling to hope, and My rays of Light will reach you through the darkness.

Psalm 46:1 God is our refuge and strength, always ready to help in times of trouble.
Romans 12:12 Be glad for all God is planning for you. Be patient in trouble, and always be prayerful.
Romans 15:13 So I pray that God, who gives you hope, will keep you happy and full of peace as you believe in him. May you overflow with hope through the power of the Holy Spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment