What a whirlwind of an emotional day!!
My oldest child turns 12 today!!
I remember the night I went into labor with him. Of course it was the middle of the night and Clay was already asleep. I wake him to time contractions put he kept falling asleep in-between and there fore not timing them correctly so I thought they were just strong Braxton Hicks and decided I would just get in a warm bath. Well my contractions went from 8-10 minutes to 4 minutes very quickly!! I yelled at Clay that it was time and we called doctor. Of course when doctor called back I was on the floor mid contraction and screaming he told Clay he would meet us at the hospital. When we got there I was already 4cm and asked for an epidural right away. Epidural made me so sick! Mom had gotten there from MD just in time to hold my bucket for me. I was so sick!! But my OB just giggled. Every time I would get sick my body would push Jacob out that much more.
When I yelled that I didnt want to do this anymore the doctor grabbed my hand and put it on Jacobs head!! It was one of the craziest most exciting moments of my life!! He was OUT very shortly after that!! Best moment of my life was having that precious little body all ewwwie and goooeie on my bare chest!!
Jacob has become such an AWESOME young man!!
I am so blessed to call him MY SON!!
Thank you GOD

No comments:
Post a Comment