Sunday, July 31, 2011

Jacapaka+1

Let me start this blog by saying I have no clue what I am doing when it comes to "blogging".

Guess I will start with explaining the name. Jacapaka came about after Katrina was born and we started building a tree fort in the back yard. I got to thinking about what we should call the fort. All our kids (at the time) were _a something so I thought JaCaPaKa!! Now we have added one more child to our group but her first two letters were different then the rest so I just thought "+1 is cute". Thus the name Jacapaka+1.

If you know anything about me at all then you know my life is my Family!! Never have I felt more complete then I do now. I have an awesome husband who loves me and our children more then anything else in life. I have the privilege of being a Stay at Home Mom. I also have an internet Boutique "Carlykins Boutique" that I started when I had my first girl, Carly Marie.

No comments:

Post a Comment